1. Who are your audience and how and will you serve them? In what references?

My audience or my customer is individual’s vehicle owners and commercial fleets like taxi service, car rentals, etc. and to serve them by offer specialized services like hand carwash, high-end wax and use of premium cleaning materials and ecofriendly. And I will market my business by social media platform, and i will always use the latest trends and technology in car cleaning so my reviews and feedback is always good.

2. How is this going to be a massive success in the market here in Terrace? Is it going to be profitable?

Attract the customers by marketing and promotion by social media, and you must promote a fast service and high-quality car wash by using modern equipment and ecofriendly product and provide excellent result and consistent quality in this way it will lead to customer satisfaction and loyalty and to repeat business and positive word of mouth referral. And the carwash business will become a massive success and profitable by using this idea.

3. How will you serve your product?

a. Are you cleaning it manually by hand?

b. Do you have any machine that will do the cleaning for you?

(Choose one between the 2 choices)

I choose A because my primary method of serving my product is bringing the carwash service directly to the customer location whether it’s their home or place or any other convenient spot and i offer specialized services like hand washing and using ecofriendly cleaning product and specialized equipment, like pressure washer and detailing tools.

4. What experiences do you have in operating this business? How will you get your customer trust?

In the Philippines, I used to have a car wash business, because I love my car and always clean my car, so i put carwash business in my place, and to get customer trust, be transparent about my services and pricing, provide clear information, avoid hidden charges, and be friendly and accommodating to customer, by using this practices you can establish a strong foundation of trust with your customer

5. What plan of strategies would keep your workplace organized at all times?

1. Time management. Manage your time by scheduling appointments each service to accommodate unexpected delays or additional customer request.
  2. Set up a workflow to develop a systematic and step by step process for each carwash service
  3. Create a standard operating procedure, example: vehicle inspection, prewash preparation, washing technique
  4. Organize supplies and equipment by use storage container and labeled it

6. What is the process to make sure your car wash business meets standard of safety and cleanliness?

1. Meet all legal requirements. Example: Licenses and permit, environmental regulations, etc.
  2. Using personal protective equipment, PPE, and have knowledge handling equipment and cleaning materials.
  3. Equipment maintenance. Regularly inspected equipment to ensure that it is a good working condition.
  4. Proper handling and storage of carwash chemicals.
  5. Waste management. All waste materials are disposed in accordance with the local regulations.
  6. Regularly clean the tools and equipment to maintain a hygienic work environment..